- When did Limoneira Company begin trading on the NASDAQ Global Market?
- We began trading on the NASDAQ Global Market on May 27, 2010.
- On what stock exchange are Limoneira Company shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
- Our common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Market in the United States under the symbol "LMNR."
- What does Limoneira Company do?
- Limoneira Company, a 129-year-old international agribusiness headquartered in Southern California, has grown to become one of the premier integrated agribusinesses in the world. Limoneira is a dedicated sustainability company with 15,400 acres of rich agricultural lands, real estate properties, and water rights in California, Arizona, Chile and Argentina. The Company is a leading producer of lemons, avocados, oranges, specialty citrus and other crops that are enjoyed throughout the world. Limoneira has made significant investments to ensure that our customers receive a consistent supply of high-quality citrus year-round as part of our One World of Citrus™ model. With global operations, we are able to offer citrus from our trees direct to our buyers every day of the year. We are vertically integrated and have extensive food safety and traceability protocols around the globe.
- How do I obtain a copy of the Company's financial statements and public filings?
- Limoneira Company's annual and quarterly financial results and other information are available on this website. You can automatically receive updates by clicking on "E-mail Alerts."
- Who is the Company's transfer agent, and what is their contact information?
- By Regular Mail: Computershare
c/o Shareholder Services
PO Box 505000
Louisville, KY 40233-5000By Overnight delivery:
c/o Shareholder Services
462 South 4th Street
Louisville, KY 40202
- When does Limoneira Company's fiscal year end?
- Our fiscal year ends in October.
- Does Limoneira Company pay a dividend?
- Yes, Limoneira pays a dividend and has continued to deliver regular quarterly dividends since entering the public markets in 2010 as a tool to deliver capital back to our shareholders. Please visit www.nasdaq.com/symbol/lmnr/dividend-history for our current dividend payment information.
- Who are the Company's independent auditors?
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Which analysts cover LMNR?
Firm Analyst Contact Information Lake Street Capital Markets Ben Klieve Phone: (612) 238-3835 ROTH Capital Partners Gerry Sweeney Phone: 267-980-9028 Seaport Research Partners Eric Larson Phone: (612) 770-4896 Stephens Ben Bienvenu Phone: 501-377-8511 Stifel Vincent Anderson Phone: 443-224-1291
- How do I contact the Investor Relations team with a question or request?
- Please contact John Mills (646) 277-1254.
- Where is Limoneira Company located?
- Our corporate headquarters are located in Santa Paula, California.